The Greatest Hits of Music
A 2-hour weekly syndicated music radio show of great rock and pop songs from the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, 90’s – together with today’s biggest hits.
- Programmed especially for weekend primetime listening.
- Upbeat “happy” songs, aimed at adults 25+, who want feel-good songs
- Superb package of uplifting and familiar tunes, together with new hits.
- Plays the best global songs from today’s UK and US Top 40, with chart-toppers from elsewhere around the world.
- Delivered via DropBox as one file per hour (i.e. 2×57′) or in 6 parts (3 parts per hour, total 57 mins x2)
- Easy to insert, commercials, public service ads, or local station jingles into each programme.
- Hosted by James Ross (BBC, LBC, RTHK etc.) playing back-to-back songs, with minimum chat.
- Just enough chat to give the show personality, and wrap the music into a light-hearted “friendly” mix, ideal for a Saturday/Sunday daytime slow, or upbeat late-night slot.
- Occasional musical quizzes, together with topical entertainment news and movie updates.
- Works for all territories – All chat assumes only that the listener is local to your station, and would naturally expect the show to be locally-produced.
- Is already broadcast around the world by stations in Thailand, UK, Hong Kong, Spain, Australia, Taiwan etc.
Features a diverse selection of artistes including… Adele, Buddy Holly, Chic, Coldplay, Culture Club, Daft Punk, David Guetta, Del Amitri, Diana Ross, Dire Straits, Donna Summer, Doobie Brothers, Duran Duran, Ed Sheeran, ELO, Elton John, Emeli Sande, Enrique Iglesias, Erasure, Eurythmics, Foreigner, Four Seasons, George Benson, George Michael, Hall & Oates and many more.
Additional Show Details
|Show Duration||2 Hours|
|Show Subscription||Free & Chargeable Versions|