Welcome to Syndishows!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Syndishows Website, located at syndishows.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Syndishows if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Please note that Syndishows reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person logged in to this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to Syndishows. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of providing our service to the Client in the most appropriate manner. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Syndishows owns the intellectual property rights for all material held on syndishows.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this information from syndishows.com in order to find the information you are looking for. The intellectual property rights of individual shows listed by users are not affected.
Show listings are reviewed before acceptance – both for free trial and paid for subscriptions.
This review process can take up to 24 hours from submission.
Only listing submissions that fulfil our criteria of being suitable for inclusion in the Directory will be accepted.
The listing should be for a self contained radio show of a set duration that is available for syndication.
Only one listing per show is accepted, and listings that duplicate an existing show will be rejected.
Syndishows reserves the right to accept or refuse listing submissions based on their suitability for inclusion in the Directory.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions in certain areas of the website. Syndishows does not filter or edit comments prior to their presence on the website, but do reserve the right to review them before publishing. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Syndishows, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Syndishows shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Syndishows reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Syndishows a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
We shall not be held responsible for any show content that appears on syndishows.com. It is the sole responsibility of the user posting their own show content to ensure that all information provided is accurate and valid.
Syndishows reserves the right to monitor all information posted for show listings and to remove any listings which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post show details on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The show details do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The show details do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
We reserve the right to amend details of available listing plans at our discretion. This does not affect your current subscription which will be honoured up until the current subscription end or renewal date.
Any Free Listing Plan is only available for the duration specified for a one-off promotional period. Such plans are a free trial only and are not offered for renewal.
Payments & Cancellations
Payments for Listing Plans are taken using the Paypal payment service. You have the right to cancel any current subscription and request a refund for up to 30 days from the start of any subscription period. No cancellation or refund will be considered beyond the first 30 days of subscription.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
Syndishows will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.